One of our renters told me that she is the third born in her family and though her due date was mid-April her actual birthday is May 1st. MAY FIRST. This child could be born IN MAY. Even though that's not what you want to hear when you're overripe with child, it actually caused me to stop expecting and wondering each day. I think I'm going to actually be surprised when she comes because I'm so used to her just staying inside.
So, we're still living and moving and having our being...
Off to the library,
mel

3 comments:
Yay Mel :) See...she's teaching you stuff already and she hasn't even been born yet!
Everytime I see a new post, I catch my breath and think...baby! And wait, do you know it's a girl?
I was also more than two weeks late, and my siblings (twins) were full term (ie, late compared to almost all multiple births). I can only hope that baby Sunukjian will come just a little late than lots late!
Post a Comment