Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Second Birthday!

John, here.  Writing to tell you about how I'm 2 now.  I can't quite make my fingers do the "2" sign yet, but Leah can.  She's amazing.  And sometimes bossy.


Mom was excited because Grannie Stannie and Papa Billy offered to take us out to eat, so she didn't have to cook.  And after I stuffed my face full of food, everybody sang happy birthday to me and brought me some cheesecake.  Cheesecake is awesome.  


When we got home, the family gathered around (including Grandy on iChat) and sang happy birthday to me again!  (They must have done it twice since I'm two.)  And we ate the chocolate chip cupcakes that me and Leah helped my mom make.  They weren't cheesecake, but I'll eat anything.  


Even though I hear it all the time, nobody has to tell me how cute I am.  

And now that I'm 2, I'm twice as cute!  

3 comments:

Jessica Fletcher-Fierro said...

John, you ARE super cute!

Oh, and it's shocking that your sister (who is your mother's daughter), is bossy. Shocking. :)

heidi said...

Oh, so very fun! Our little guy will be 2 in December, so I can totally picture what your little guys must be like! Fun times:) You all look great

kirsten said...

what a cutie!! happy 2nd!! ;o)