Another group of us headed up to Delaware for the Dewey Beach Sprint Triathlon and Luke represented our family this time around. The weather was beautiful and we had a wonderful weekend renting a big house, eating good food, and relaxing together.
Below is the only good picture I got of Luke in action. It's hard to keep an eye on the kids and an eye out for the one you're cheering on. They all look the same until they get up close, and by the time the delay on the camera ends, they're already too far away.
I also had the pleasure of ending a morning of pregnancy nausea by puking right by the finish line. The good news is that barfing is quite acceptable at these events and I believe it was even a little foreshadowing. You see, I have only done the Dewey Beach Triathlon twice - after the birth of each child. So now that I'm pregnant again, I have another sprint tri in my future. I just figured I'd reserve my spot at the finish line ahead of time.

No comments:
Post a Comment