Tamara and Woody recommended Newport's famous cliff walk and it was beautiful.
We also got a new (and more complicated) camera so Luke has been practicing his nature photog skills. (Until I can get myself to read the instruction manuals, I remain overwhelmed by the thing.)
I put my googling skills to work and found Sweet Berry Farm that has a lovely cafe called Cory's Kitchen with local foods and homemade ice cream.

3 comments:
Fun! My grandparents grew up in Newport so I grew up visiting family there all the time and going to the beach. Of course, it wasn't much of a trip for us but just special enough that I have very fond memories.
Also--I love Leah's haircut. Do you do that yourself? I need to figure out something for Margaret other than "scraggle mop" but I'm scared to take scissors to her myself.
and, btw, if you need a rest stop on the NJ Turnpike, we're about five minutes off in a nice part of Newark.
Great pictures, Luke! And these fun stops are making me want to do a road trip, too!
Post a Comment