Friday, May 7, 2010

New York Bike Ride

(Sorry for the posting pause. Blogspot decided to change the way you can upload pictures with their amazing new editing program that is actually a step backward in technology. Bizarre. It was like doing dial-up again. After 4 failed attempts to upload pictures, I finally searched on their help pages and other bloggers suggested going back to the old editor. And, we're back...)

Luke, Leah and John did the New York City Boro bike ride while Noelle and I were at our church's women's retreat. Along with a group of friends, Luke chauffeured the kids for five hours and 42 miles (!) through the 5 well known 'hoods of NYC. They also got to see a Yankee game, ride on a ferry and eat lots of Clif bars. They were in heaven (and surprisingly compliant for being trapped with each other in the bike trailer's cramped quarters.)







Go, Luke! He saw a few other bike trailers, but no one who was dragging 2 kids, so I'm quite proud. It sounds like it was a good time, but they were wiped and we're all still catching up on sleep this week.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Fun! We were at the beach on Staten wondering what was up with all the bikers. I don't think I saw Luke, though ;)

Mr. Sunukjian said...

Fun times biking in NY.
Luke