If any of you west coasters have been watching the weather channel as much as the faithful grandparents, then you'd know that we got DUMPED ON this weekend. And here are the pictures to prove it.
Redskins colored snowsuit - check.
Going potty BEFORE putting on aforementioned snowsuit - check.
Picture of baby in cute grannie-given snow bunny outfit - check.
1 pair left of size 11 pink snow boots at the local consignment store - check.
Mom bundling kids up and making warm soup for lunch - check.
Dad playing with the kids outside while mom takes picture from the doorway - check.
Mittens that never stay on - check.
Rosy cheeks - check.
Sledding - check.
Snow fights with neighborhood friends - check.
Crazy kid joy - check.
Nap-time even for the five year old - check.
Growing up in the desert and moving to the land of eternal sunshine, I used to think this whole "snow thing" was overrated. I think now I've changed my mind.

1 comment:
Yay for snow! We're loving it up here too (Chuck is out with all the kids while I whip up something warm to eat). Land's End Toddler Squall mittens come half-way up the kiddo's arm and actually stay on...I'm a big fan.
Post a Comment