Noelle had her third birthday party last weekend and we had come to an initial consensual decision that it would be a strawberry theme. (This worked nicely since Grannie Stannie and Papa Billy had already bought her a strawberry dress for Easter...)
So we asked our friends to wear red.
And we had yummy gluten free strawberry cupcakes.
After the plans had been made, she switched to wanting a baseball themed party (I wonder who influenced her in that?). I drew the line, but compromised with a strawberry pinata which I found at the first of 5 recommended Mexican party stores. We do live in the Santa Barbara barrio after all.
Cousin Lily gave a demure swing.
Leah cracked it a good one.
And then John pounded it to smithereens.
Teresa came up from Long Beach with Gavin and Daylen for the celebration.
And Uncle Jeff and Aunt(!) Ebony joined us as well. Next week we are meeting my folks at J & E's to take a family trip to Disneyland! The kids are thrilled and I love the 6:3 adult to child ratio.
At a later celebration, Grandy and Poppa Len got her underwear (we are pretty much potty trained!!!)
and her summer bathing suit.
Seriously can't get enough of this girl. She is such a joy!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Noelle!

No comments:
Post a Comment