The last eight years in DC have been wonderful. We have fallen in love with this city and will miss many things about it when we head back to So Cal. A few of my favorite things include the spring flowers and beautiful architecture.
I am posting these pictures, so that when I forget what the seasons are like (because I am being tortured by continual 70 degree days), I will remember the bright green awakening that is happening on the other side of the country. And when I get tired of stucco and concrete, I can sigh in wonder at the tall, brick abodes with decades of character.
All these pictures were taken on a walk around the Capitol Hill neighborhood. Beautiful.

1 comment:
Did you sell your house yet? I was going to do a post like that, but when we decided to stay in the area and upgrade instead of moving to Orange Co., I guess there won't be much to miss except my house. Funny - we've been in our home 8 years too. It's so hard to leave a home filled with so many memories. :)
Post a Comment