Thursday, July 23, 2009

A message from Noelle




Why, hello.  
My mom asked me to inform all you eager readers that she will be updating the blog soon, but is still trying to get her act together after our 3 week whirlwind trip to SoCal.  


When she first asked me to tell you guys I was like, "No, mom!  I'm kinda busy here!"  


But since I tend to just sit around all day, I figured I could work it into my schedule.  


So there ya have it.  Noelle - out.  

2 comments:

Jessica Fletcher-Fierro said...

You're so fun! It's funny, I still have a thank you email from "Leah" that you sent me from when I apparently sent a gift (Shh! Don't tell the other two I'm slacking on that one!) I loved it and I loved this blog entry.

Oh, and while I'm here I hope Luke gets a kick out of Ballyball. I'm an athlete, Mel.

Glenda McMath said...

Toooooo cute!